Mazda Wheels

Mrbarry

I'm looking for new wheels for my Mazda based Zero. I believe they are 15x7 et15 4x100 and 54.1 center bore. If this is correct I have a few questions.

First I don't want pro race 1.2 wheels at any cost. Yes they are cheap, light, strong, available in all size options etc. But! They are on just about every kit I see and I want different.

So far I have decided OZ Supertourismo in black with red lettering fit the bill perfectly. However they only list them in

15x6.5

Also only 4x108 et 18 or 4x100 et 37 or etc 43, so I would need spacers. I would need 4x100 et18. Any one know if they are available anywhere?

And to add insult to injury in 108 they are under £400 a set, 4x100 they are £650 a set.

Thanks for suggestions :)

Guest mower man

I have 4,5 spoke Ferrari like MX wheels with flush fit centre caps need refurb 15 x 6.5 et 35 I think yours for 100£ I am away all next week get in touch mick

What about hub adaptors? I've never tried them on my own car but i fitted a set to my bosses discovery years ago and the wheels didn't drop off.

They are £150 on this site https://www.performancealloys.com/wheel-adaptor-results.aspx?ChassisID=15797and will convert your 100pcd to 108pcd and then you can buy ford fitment wheels.

Alternatively you could buy dual pcd alloys. This is what i have on my car (normal ford fitment on my car). I can't remember what mine are called exactly but this is an example https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims-tyres/bk-238-racing-alloy-wheels-205-45-17-100-108-x-4-pcd-fits-mg-ford-honda-mini-vw-vauxhall-/1155967121

The only thing i had to do different was to buy 'tuner' nuts as the second set of holes on my alloys are much narrower as you can't use normal wheel nuts as a socket won't fit in.

I don't know if they are more expensive but if you ever wanted to sell them you have a bigger market.

hth

I did look at hub adapters because they would make life easy. However they have a minimum thickness and the wheels in ford fitment are already the correct offset. I could get Mazda fitment wheels and use the spares I already have but I object to spacers after seeing so many shatter in Motorsport.

I have made a jig and will be duel drilling the hubs to accept 100 and 108 wheels directly.

I could easily get wheels that fit but I want a specific wheel.