Vortx Build

Guest rizla

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be too busy driving to post spam

For the first few days of "Newness" maybe, but then you've to remember, he's a Southern Jessy, he's getting a car with no heater, no windscreen, no wet weather gear, no carpets, a silly motorbike engine & g/box. No I'm afraid after the grin has frozen to his face, it'll get put under some fancy cover in the garage until May. -_-

Guest TerryBarry

All he has to do is dig old his out leathers, drill a few holes in the floor and he can go out in all weathers - it never gets that cold down here in the south.

That's why it's so crowded down here

:lol: no i do(believe it or not)go to work,just got in,and...........wait for it........it passed,yipee,and its being delivered on saturday afternoon,and chris and marc are staying over and going home on sunday morning

ive made arrangements to take them out for dinner on saturday night as a thankyou,those that know my full story will understand just what this means to me after all the heartache ive had

ps forgot one thing.......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wub:

Guest TerryBarry
those that know my full story

For those that don't he start a new thread and tell you all later :rolleyes:

But seriously - Well done Riz you deserve it, you've kept us amused for months and I've no doubt it won't be coming to an end just yet. :D

Terry