Vortx Build

Guest rizla

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest captn Pugwash

bet you cannot sleep at the moment, whats the last minute touches, paddle storage and life jacket dispencers, :D :D . Seriously, after all your troubles over the last few months, I have only one thing to add to this topic, GO BURN RUBBER :lol: :lol: :lol:

CAPTN

:D that i intend to do dave,the car wont have plates on it when i get it sunday,as paul jepson at kitcar registrations will be taking the mac to dvla on monday morning to get log book and the tax.

but that wont stop me having a play on sunday :p

Guest captn Pugwash

hi rizla,

sat here in bed on the internet, and I thought I would see if you where posting anything about a new arrival in the rizla family.

I suppose you will be to excited when it arrives to bother letting us kow the good news. :p

What colour have you decorated the garage, :p did you get colour matched bedding for the new arrival:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you get your wish today and watch out for the camara's today if you take it for a run.

lastly go and put some batteries on charge for your digital camera so we can have some piccies on here today.

Cheers,,

Captn.

:lol: batteries charged for camera-check

camcorder ready-check

garage(folding ready)-check

blood pressure-TO HIGH-must be calm

neibours all exited-check

god this waiting is terrible :wacko: soon be here(1-2 hours)

Guest mark kingston

:D just heard reports of a yellow open top car fallen off a trailer in the fast lane of the m25....

he he only joking good luck with the new arrival, hope to see you in it some time at the show... maybe next year you can keep me company on the drive up to donnington.

regards

mark kingston :lol: :lol:

Guest TerryBarry

It's a good job that it's arriving this weekend, next Sunday it will be dark by the time you would get it

Just sit quietly and wait - maybe in a darkened room :ph34r:

Still it gets light fairly early in the mornings

Good Luck,

Terry

Guest captn Pugwash

To Mrs rizla,

What he like besides a blabbering bafoon at the moment, :o :o was he this calm or excited at the birth of your children, :p :p are you going to need to administer gas to him as it comes off the trailer, maybe fit him with a tenz machine to stop the pain of waiting. :D

:o :o White van pulling up outside andy, now come along andrew, just put your arms into the sleeves of the jacket, hold still while we fasten the ribbons of the sleeves behind you, taking you for a ri!!!!!!!!!!!. :p :p :lol: :wub:

NOT BE LONG NOW MATE.

CAPTN

this is julie(rizlas better half)no he was not this bad at the births of our 2(he wernt there cant stand blood/pain)

and il be more pleased when it gets here than him,cause he will be outside showing it of to the friends etc and not talking about it to me

mnr this mnr that-vortx this vortx that(drives me mad after a million times)

i would like to say thanks to the support that he has had from everyone in the trying times past(jigtech)he would not have stayed sane without it

by

julie