Jump to content

Ford Inertia Switch Connector


Recommended Posts

I am fitting an electric fuel pump and a Ford inertia switch but need another connector for the inertia switch, I am having trouble finding one and was wondering if anybody might have one gathering dust somewhere or know where I could find one.

The connector part number is E8AB-14489-AA and looks like this:


The inertia switch was fitted to the Focus and KA:




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...