C'mon Friar

Guest Dredd

if you need anyone to back you up with tools etc, let me know

Thats very good of you Jim, sounds like a good idea, tell you what lets get about 50 Hoodies to come with me as a lynch (spelling) mob :D They wouldnt dare fail me then :lol: :lol:

Seriously though i might take you up on your offer, if any one is available on the 15th September and fancies backing me up.

Cheers

Bugsy

Ps Good luck to Dredd for tomorrow (no excuses Dredd :D )

Guest petespine

Regarding the wipers not covering enough off the screen, was it the passenger side, if so and you have fitted the mini wiper motor, turn the passenger side mecanism around so the blade sweeps the opposit way and meets the drivers side in the middle when wiping, hope that makes sence, will post picci`s if needed.

Pete

Guest Friar Tuck

Yes, it was the passenger side, approx a third of the screen was not covered by the wipers.

Wiper mechanism is from the Sierra, and as far as i know, it is the actuating lever that needs to be lengthened to provide the extra sweep required. I also think that a bit of manipulation and bending of the arms supplied is required to ensure that they start off parallel to the bottom of the screen.

The scuttle will be coming off, and I will have a closer look today.

Watch this space!

The Friar

Any luck with the Wipers Friar, i have my Motor out of the Scuttle, i think it needs an extention on the moror but not quite sure, Has Richard come up with anything.

Cheers

Bugsy

Guest Friar Tuck

Bugsy

Not yet, sent him a fax today and will discuss with him tomorrow.

I will forward a copy of the picture Dredd sent me of his wipers.

I asked my tester if I could do something like that, but he said no, it would obscure too much of the drivers view, it needs more sweep.

Will let you know how I get on.

The Friar