Thanks!

Guest battery joe

Guest battery joe

Big thank you to all who helped towards a great weekend out with all the hoodie gang, meeting many new faces :) .

extra big thank you to John walton for taking me round the track in the zetec tiger, and also big thanks you to chris brown for letting me and dad take his car for a spin :) :) Nice one to Tony with the smoke bomb, Dad was really worried :lol: :lol: :lol:so woz i (not) :lol:

Thank you all

Joey (battery)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jetskijase

As joey said cheers for a great day, especially John for making me gwet stuck into my kit after taking me round the track, mega g's and some serious drivin skill's, in a car limited to 4500rpm :wacko: :wacko: . Good luck to hiim in the next race serie's.

It also made rach's day quote " I'am havin fun a kcar show!!" :D

Big cheers to rich aka enforcer for takin the time to go to the scrappy's for me and sorting a cowl out. Some great photo's aswell, his 2b04 looking to become something special.

Cheers chaps, now could i direct your efforts to the electrical section :rolleyes:

Jase

Guest mark kingston

:D yes many thanks to all for all their efforts..

it was great to put faces to names as well as meet the old ones i have seen before.

:D

the journey home was a fair bit quicker than that going up as i did it in 3 3/4 hours and was tailgated by a fellow sevenish type car nearly all the way home with him turning off a few miles before my destination.

bye for now

Mark Kingston :lol: :p

Guest Battery Bill

Yes it was a great weekend, I must admit I now wish I had got John to take me round as Joey has not stopped talking about it and it sounds brill :D

I'm not going to mention anything about The trained car mechanic who could not get his car to start, and was close to tears when Guy mentioned the "Inertia switch may have popped" :lol: :lol: :lol: and to think this bloke earns £16 an hour teaching students at college :lol: :lol:

Anyway many thanks to Chris for letting Joey and me take his car for a wizz it was really nice of him :D :D I must admit I was a little worried about the smoke coming out from under the bonnet afterwards "Until I saw Tony Tank grinning away" :rolleyes: very good :lol: :lol:

Two pictures I thought said it all about RHOCAR are this one. (43 kitcars + a few tintops, camped overnight)

post-13-1094413181.jpg

Guest Battery Bill

And this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both taken this morning. :rolleyes:

Roll on next time :D :D

not many Dax's, but there were 10 Westies + a couple of tintops on their area camped over. (Big Jim)

post-13-1094413245.jpg

Edited by Big Jim

Guest chris brown

Just to add my thanks to all who made the weekend so enjoyable special thanks to Jim for proving it is not a problem with my right ear but just a very noisy exhaust:P also thanks to Lee who assisted in getting car running again after an incident we were not aware of :angry:

Chris

ps sorry Andy (Rizla) I didn’t acknowledge you when I passed you on the M1 but it wasn’t until I was well passed that I saw the wheels and realised it was you.

:lol: I'm home........took me 5 hours damn that M1 was chocka

anyway, many thanx to all, great weekend, the best I've had so far, the curry night was great, as was the company.

Had a blast round the track in my soon to arrive car with Marc Nordon at the wheel, he was not holding back one bit, was the fastest car out there including the RS 500 cateringvan, much to the drivers disgust, we just gave him the bird after he wouldn't get out the way for the 3rd time :gdit:

one sorry two slight problems on the 3rd lap we left the track at 130mph, wow wot fun, then on the forth lap we broke the car(no gears) :( only the cable, it was replaced then Marc continued to scare the hell out of anyone that got in the car with him :lol:

great time and great company

roll on the end of the month :wub:

Guest captn Pugwash
:lol: i think this one says it all bill :lol:

Thanks to all for a fantastic weekend, cabin boy aqnd myself had a brilliant time, sorry to disagree with you ritla, (what a laugh you are, nothing like I had imagined prior to meeting you) BUT THIS ONE SAYS IT ALL AND DOES'NT SHUT UP, Do you Joey.

Captain pugwash

Exmodave ( just so you know who I am Ritz)

post-13-1094418449.jpg