• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sparepart
      During the original (rushed) build I removed the sensor for low engine oil level from the block and tapped a wooden round peg in the round hole. Now, during a rebuild I have more time to consider... should I  properly seal the hole, which kept weeping oil .. or reinstate the oil level warning sensor. To be honest I am thinking that it is not needed and just one more thing to leak or go wrong and I am not sure if it is just a single point sensor or a gradual sensor. So before I throw it away I was wondering if anyone else has fitted/used this sensor and has some experience to share.
    • By GCash
      Hello
      It might be a long shot but I am after a manifold for my Robin Hood which has a 2.0l Pinto.  At the moment I have an original Sierra manifold but I would prefer one of the Robin Hood Engineering ones.  Has anyone got one that they don't want anymore?

Thanks
      Graeme
    • By Burney
      Hi
      I have a smiths speedo is it just the one big cable goes to the back of it or is the spade on the back needed to ground?

• By Burney
      Hi
      I have a smyths rev counter, can anyone advise how to wire it up?
      I have a wire from the coil and a positive feed does the other just go to earth?
      Anyway I can test?

Ta in advance

• By George Laing
      For Sale 
      Robin Hood Polished Body Panels - inc. side panels, cockpit, rear petrol tank cover, rear light surrounds etc. good condition - will come up nice with a bit of elbow grease. 
      various narrow and wide wheel arches (will need repainting) 
      i prefer the skeletal look. 
      £200 ono for the lot 
      Collection only Snaith (Selby/Goole area)