Guest Phil F360

Guest Phil F360

Hi all, after a lot of umming and ahring I have finally decided to do something about my long held ambition to build a kit car (hence this post).

However my knowledge of this subject is limited at best, so am looking for all the help and advice I can get from all you experienced builders out there.

i would like to build a 360 Spider, which I understand is generally based on an MR2 roadster donor, (but which one), I understand that there are several companies manufacturing these kits, but not sure which is the best, read some good reviews about DNA but finding it impossible to get any further information, not even sure if they are still in Buisness?

i suppose my best outcome would be if there is anyone out there that has built one of these, lives somewhere near me on the South coast and maybe still has it, that I could talk to about the project and maybe visit at some point to look at their creation?

But really I am looking for any helpful information that anyone can offer me?

Here’s Hoping!!

Have you looked on the DNA owners club. That would be my first shout

For some reason can't get it to link but search for DNA owners club.

There's also a Facebook group "DNA and Extreme kit car owners"

Edited by geordie40