Jump to content

Robin Hood flush fitting petrol cap.


Recommended Posts

Does anyone have the rear fitting that goes on the back of the Robin Hood flush fitting cap. It apears to be funnel like, the part you attach the rubber fill hose to.


I need a 32mm hose connector with the hole for a radiator fan, with or without the switch, please.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...