Lincolnshire Meets for May

alanrichey

After 3 very successful meetings in April I am looking to do the same for May using my usual format, i.e. a nice drive then a picnic lunch at some beauty spot.   The first one, subject to weather, is going to be a mid-week run to Foxton Locks (highly recommended, large car park and a nice walk along the locks).   This one will still be limited to 6 people and at the moment is fully booked with my regulars, although I am happy to have reserves if someone drops out.   The next one will be after the 17th, when up to 30 can attend so we won't be limited.  Haven't decided on the location yet, but if anyone is interested let me know.  I'm happy to make it a weekend if that would help anyone is still working and can't do mid-week.

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Weather not being kind to us so far so had to call off the last one.    Weather might be OK on Sunday but my daughter and family are coming to stay for the first time in 15 months, so they will have to take precedence 😀

Will look again for the last week of the month.