Barkston

Guest Battery Bill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which filter do you think we blew through, The pollen filter ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was more of a reply to "bloke" than to you - he asked what he should do given that he's already put sealant on his tank. Answer - fit a filter just like you ... and me :D

Ant

Guest chris brown
I only have one between the pump & the carb
you will be ok Salty its us with EFI who have to have pre pump filters as the high pressure pump will give up with the smallest piece of crap in it

you call that doddering stagger a run

YES I B***DY WELL DO !!!!! :angry:

On the timings list, whoever has it....ignore the list of names.....

with helmets on, grins as wide as the Mersey tunnel, and eyes firmly shut,

you all looked the same to us from the sidelines. :p

Just take the letters of the Reg no (which may be tricky to tie up to a name now) & the timings, . There were only 20 or so cars on track, perhaps someone could post a list of reg nos and best times?

Bob

Guest salty_monk

I'd like to see the times if at all possible, I know a few of us got in timed runs... ( I even got a couple with lights).

I'll be more than happy to help out with timing at the next one when I'm "off session".

Bob & ??? (shows how good I am at names.. his car was red though!) were in the same session as me so not a lot of use me joining them.. (would have been worth it to see the Westy going backwards though!! :lol:) :)

At Last,

Ive just managed to get into the RAFMSA web site.

There;s a short write-up on the weekends events, obviously concentrating on their Sunday competition.

But the lap :p times make for interesting reading, even given our rolling starts!!!

http://www.rafmsa.co.uk/rafmsa-text/4-whee...und6-report.doc

Bob.

Guest Battery Bill

Bob

Is that 42 seconds :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Kin ell that would have been good to watch, mind you we all helped them to get these quick times by laying down our rubber (Thats what it says honest) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest salty_monk

Looks good - What does Tim look like & what's the setup on his 2b? How quick was he on the Saturday?

I hope we can work out some of our timed runs incl the ones done on lights (I did 2 on lights) as a comparison for interests sake!

Who has the sheet?

Bill, can't see a 42, but there is a 45 second run, which is

amazing from a standing start.

I have no idea what a "Jedi" is? Anyone know?

Chris Gwilliam did say on Saturday that he had no idea how many lines

were possible around the corner he was marshalling. ;)

He even saw the correct one once or twice. :p

Makes you wonder how much improvement we could make with some professional tuition? I understand that RAFMSA can provide an instructor for £95 per day?

If so that may be a good idea for the next one, say two instructed laps each for a fixed fee?

Bob.

In answer to my own question, no wonder it did a 45 sec run....its a full blown midget racer!!!

http://www.dailysportscar.com/free/britishcup/teams/jedi.htm

WOW!

But then again, Ive just been to Tesco in the Hood, in the rain

& I'm still grinning.

He'd have no room for carrier bags.....& he has to wait for the next track day to use it.....I'll stick to the Hood.

BT

Guest Roger 2B

Well done on the Sunday Tim, great shame about the 3 second penalty.

I see the writer of the report commented that you had the benefit of practice on Saturday, that is bad news - all the sprint competitors will be wanting to join the Saturday fun (don't let them).