Top wishbone mounts - question

Daled

Hi, 

I want to change my top wishbones for the ones from GBS. The pack I am looking at is the double wishbone handling pack as it includes the top wishbones and the front cycle wing bracket. However my car has a non standard setup (see attached) and would like to know whether thr mounts on the chassis are standard and will fit the wishbones or whether they were part of the non-standard setup. 

Let me know if you need more information. 

Dale 

Car Measurements.pptx

The RHE/GBS wishbone conversion used U shaped channels right across the car to mount the wishbones.
I have a conversion set that came from RS Jigtec, which had brackets that welded to the upper and lower chassis rails, as did the only other kit I know from STS, but the wishbones from both companies are a true Y shape. 

I dont recognise yours so I expect they were a one off by an accomplished builder. You'll need to take some careful measurements especially distance between the legs of the wishbones, and height between top and bottom wishbones, as the dummy struts will have been made in different lengths.
GBS have been very helpful in the past, probably best to ask their advice and the relevant measurements from their handling kit.