Stamford Car Show - 27 August 2023

alanrichey

I see that registration for the Show has now opened.    Those of us who have been before should have received their invitations by now.    Based on past attendance, we are normally allocated a Club Stand, but as only 2 of us attended last year, that may not happen this year.

The other problem is that it clashes with the "Cars at the Farm' meet.    However, for those of us (like me) who intend to just go to that meet for the Saturday, you can go to Stamford on the Sunday to make a full weekend of it.

The numbers are limited so if you do decide to go I would get in early.   You can register at https://stamfordcarshow.co.uk/  Remember to fill in the "Club" box so that we can maintain the Club Stand. (Still uses the Robin Hood name)

For those who haven't been before, it's a nice Show held right in the middle of Stamford (Voted "Best Place to Live" a few years ago) so you can wander round the town as well as looking at the cars.

While entry is nominally free, the event is run for charity and they suggest a £5 donation on entry to the field.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

See you there 😀

Al

Cars on the Farm is a full Fri-Mon weekend event, but you can go just for the Saturday. Cost is £5 for a day ticket. Follow the link in the above post to buy an e-ticket.

1 hour ago, Charlie F said:

Alan hi

Thanks for this so what is the full "club" name please and whats the "Cars at the Farm" ?

"Robin Hood Owners Club and Register".     If we get a decent turnout I will get the organisers to change the name to "UK Kit Car Club".   But at the moment I don't want to draw attention to us in case they notice we had only 2 cars last year 😀

30 minutes ago, AndyW said:

Cars on the Farm is a full Fri-Mon weekend event, but you can go just for the Saturday. Cost is £5 for a day ticket. Follow the link in the above post to buy an e-ticket.

It's just an internal meet, organised by the Club, not an official Show, so no need to register, just pay and pitch up.    Highly recommended.   If it wasn't for the Stamford Show I would be staying all weekend.