Robin Hood EXMO for sale (Boston Lincs)

Russell Flemming

I've reluctantly decided to sell my much loved Robin Hood EXMO as at my age and with some health issues I need something with doors. The car is refusing to start at the moment despite all my efforts but I have not got the time or expert knowledge to sort it. It's been stood idle for the last 6 or 7 months and I need the garage space. the car is in good condition with no problems apart from not starting. The engine is a professionally re-built 2lt ford Pinto (205 block) with a Kent cams FR 32 fast road cam with Bosch modified distributor to match the cam, Kent adjustable cam pulley, twin Dellorto  DHLA 40 carbs, lightened and balanced flywheel, 4/2/1 exhaust manifold and all new coil ,distributer cap, plug leads and plugs, fresh oil and filter. I've recently built and fitted a new dash and new instruments. The tyres are reasonably good Yokohama A539s on ford alloy rims.

This would be a good project for anyone wanting a low cost project for anyone with a little more time and knowledge than myself. It has an MOT until April 24. I'm looking at around £1250 for it which is far les than the cost of the many tuning and modifying parts alone which are on the car and have done less than 1000 miles apart from the second hand carbs.

Anyone interested can message me on the club site. I have pictures if required which I can send via mobile phone.

Russell Flemming  RHOCAR member.

IMG_20210223_152459_202.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 6:38 PM, Russell Flemming said:

I've reluctantly decided to sell my much loved Robin Hood EXMO as at my age and with some health issues I need something with doors. The car is refusing to start at the moment despite all my efforts but I have not got the time or expert knowledge to sort it. It's been stood idle for the last 6 or 7 months and I need the garage space. the car is in good condition with no problems apart from not starting. The engine is a professionally re-built 2lt ford Pinto (205 block) with a Kent cams FR 32 fast road cam with Bosch modified distributor to match the cam, Kent adjustable cam pulley, twin Dellorto  DHLA 40 carbs, lightened and balanced flywheel, 4/2/1 exhaust manifold and all new coil ,distributer cap, plug leads and plugs, fresh oil and filter. I've recently built and fitted a new dash and new instruments. The tyres are reasonably good Yokohama A539s on ford alloy rims.

This would be a good project for anyone wanting a low cost project for anyone with a little more time and knowledge than myself. It has an MOT until April 24. I'm looking at around £1250 for it which is far les than the cost of the many tuning and modifying parts alone which are on the car and have done less than 1000 miles apart from the second hand carbs.

Anyone interested can message me on the club site. I have pictures if required which I can send via mobile phone.

Russell Flemming  RHOCAR member.

IMG_20210223_152459_202.jpg

If still avaliable let me know, I'm just down the road (ish) and very interested