Low loader

Dcsinclair22

Hi guys, looking at a kit car project for my son, it's a rolling chassis at the moment, it's 58 miles away from me and I don't have a trailer, I have tried to rent a transporter but the hire place only has 1 for hire and its currently On long term hire, do you guys think I could roll it into a luton low loader, the thing that worries me is the wheel arches in the low loader might be in the way, ive seen online that the locost fits into a luton with a tail lift, but the tail lift luton doesn't have the arches like a low loader 

It's cool, picked it up today (was not fun at all) but for anyone wondering, it does fit in a low loader, just make sure you take a trolley jack to jack it up over the wheel arches in the van, I am considering purchasing a car transporter truck though, I'm forever buying, cars, bikes moving cars etc so I think it will pay for itself.

54 minutes ago, Dcsinclair22 said:

I am considering purchasing a car transporter truck though, I'm forever buying, cars, bikes moving cars etc so I think it will pay for itself.

They are great & convenient, better than a car & trailer, if you go 3.5T be very careful what you put on the back, our LT35 was 2T empty, by the time you have added 50L of fuel 50kgs, a 100kgs driver, a 100kgs co-pilot, plus your tools, you're down to 1250kgs which many cars will be over.