*must See Tv Programs*

Big Jim

Foyle's War

The Bill :D recorded in Croydon/Wimbledon/Colliers Wood all near me :D once had a police car up my Arsenal...turns out to be PC Stamp :( on a public road!

HIGNFY

Morse

Guest Bob Rowell

Got to agree with Jawald, Spooks is a good programme, though a bit far fetched sometimes (or is it?). As for the Bill, Daveq has it right,this is one of my all time favourites. I still remember the first episode, with the red haired inspector (forgot his name) continually *bleep*ing Ted Roach. Sad aint I?

As someone mentioned their favourite film I'll throw in my ten-pennorth and nominate "The Green Mile". Possibly the most moving film I've ever seen.

Guest captn Pugwash
I must admit it annoys me to see them messing around with these expensive cars on a Bleeding beach  :gdit:  :gdit:

Imagine the corrosion problems some poor burger who buys this 1 owner never been raced car  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Bill, it will hurt more if you knew the truth, they crush them after a show like that, we had a Vauxhall Frontera direct from the factory to do the Artic Challange, when it was returned they cut it up.

It did the rally, returned on the ship and went straight to the factory to be destroyed. they cannot take the risk selling it.

Went to Coventry once to Peugeot factory, they were cutting up 2 rally cars and about 40 sets of shocks, all Bilstiens, disgusting. :boohoo:

Captn

Guest johnboymac

aren't you forgetting Salvage squad

- i mean its got claire on it, and she's one of those best of both worlds things, a woman who's handy with welding gear.....

discovery had a salvage squad day yesterday - 8 hours back to back.

J

Basically I'm with Rizla on the sci-fi but plus jonboymac's suggestion Salvage Squad. Where can I get paid for doing that sort of thing? - yes ideally with Claire Barrat.

Most of the following I'll watch if I happen to be near the TV but won't put myself out for.

American Chopper (would be better if it didn't keep repeating itself but each prog would only be 5 minutes long).

Scrapheap is OK but seems to get more contrived as time goes by.

Top Gear is OK for amusement but like Jim says completely un-realistic for most of us.

Coltranes Planes and Automobiles was brill but I've sen them all now.

Iain

Guest jetskijase

Iain

Coltranes planes was a great series, classic moment, using chocolate cake and choc fingers to explain 4 cylinders and v8's .class.

MMMI have to agree about top gear, it has it's funny moments , hammond is becoming more and more annoying though. not exactly cars you can wver drive though unless your minted.

I like the way when paul finishes a bike on chopper they just go out and ride it, sva test ???!!!! nope, just us british again then. :angry:

favorite film, many, but first one springs to mind is , ferris buelers day off, quote, " if you had access to a car like this, would you take it straight back!!", :p nice car.

Jase

Guest battery joe

best movie ever ever is

MONTY PYTHONS LIFE OF BRIAN `

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Worst bloody film ever made

Monty Pythogits   

NEVER! :rolleyes: :p :p

An absoulutey brilliant one was "the day after tomorrow" at the cinema it's even better :) :) :) .

Billy connollys world tour of Scotland was FANTASTIC! :)