Sg7 Awards

stevedohc2b

For the benefit of those who dont know what is going on here, we had an award ceremony to acknowledge the efforts of the Herts area guys.

Stephen Altwasser won the "wee wee" award because of the amount of stick he got for his very well equiped trip to Le Mans, with spares including windscreen, top and bottom ball joints,two jacks and a whole lot of other bits, in fact so much he had to have a support vehicle to bring his camping equipment!

Peter Bell won the 'brown nose' award for his help in recruiting new members and being helpful to anyone who needs advice. (Chris Brown was nominated for giving help and technical advice even when not required!)

Sandie won the 'oops' award for driving to work with a casserole dish on her bonnet covering her air filter to stop it getting wet in the rain when parked!! Usually!!

I won the 'crapper of the year' award for the most scary moment with my health problem this year

Sandie and John won the 'woz 'ere' award for attending the most meetings and events (17) this year

The 'coveted car' award (most admired) was voted by the members and John's cobra won it

Just a bit of fun, shame Rizzla didn't come. What award would he win?

So here it is again me getting my tools out.

This contained trolley jack, 5 liters fuel can, Large socket set, first aid kit, tow rope, spare bulbs, sealed beam head light, test meter, roll of ring spanners. Ratchet ring spanners, bottom ball joint, top ball joint, warning triangle,102 piece tool kit, torch. 2nd jack, Bottle of water, an assortment of electrical connectors, bars leek, Sierra manual, flashing reflective warning triangle, 20 litre jerry can, spare wind screen,

Polish and cloths, shock absorbers spanners, pack of isopon P50 fiber past,

White cotton gloves to keep hands clean.

And the back up Ranger Rover with camping gear and beer.

With full Rac cover as well. Good job we did not need any of it.

Stephen