At Last

Guest olly

just dun my last job for 17 days so no more plumbing and gas serviceing hahaaaaaaa

hope ya heating is ok now bill cos im dun and ya wont get a good plumber as cheap as me

olly

Guest Battery Bill

Olly

hope ya heating is ok now bill cos im dun and ya wont get a good plumber as cheap as me

Too right Olly, thanks to your couple of hours on the phone helping me out our heating is brill :D :D

Daren

you'l give the rest of us a bad name

Well the bloke that came in and "Sorted" :rolleyes: our heating in the first place, Namely "J Curtis, Corgi registered plumber" Who advertises in the Lincoln paper. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Came in Decided the pump was knackered so fitted a new one £80 :ph34r: :ph34r: Then as it still did not cure the lack of radiator heat quoted me £300 for a full flush out :gdit: :gdit: :ph34r:

Olly came to the rescue and found our first problem was the overflow into the header tank was in the water not above, Once that was sorted there was boiling water coming out of this pipe <_< <_< .

In the end This Dozy sod of a so called plumber (J Curtis) had fitted the bloody pump upside down :gdit: :gdit: :gdit:

So be warned anyone in Lincoln do not use J Curtis he is bloody useless :gdit: :gdit:

Cheers Olly put your feet up :D :D

hi

im only cheap to them that help me,favor for a favor and all that.its normaly £45 call out with in a 20 mile radius and £12 per 15mins plus parts.but cos im a nice man i dont charge if i have to go and pic up parts.never advertis no need to im a plumber gas engineer and sparky were like gold dust

so realy cheap im not but im good at my job but hate it lol

all them moaning old farts

olly :p