Newbie!

Guest stu205

morning folks!!

fingers crossed should be collecting my 2b this evening so thought the most sensible thing to do would be to defect from locosts forum and join you guys, so heres to blood sweat tears and optimax!!

stu

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Bob's Babe

:D Good luck! These guys tend to be very helpful with help and advice....

just beware of the wheel kickers from the North West.....they drink lots of coffee and get lost a lot apparently :ph34r:

SUE :wub:

men never got lost don't we just take scenic routs

You'll do for us Stu. ;)

(mind you, some of our NW gang have bought GPS thingy's (and still go the scenic route!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

You can't beat a ride out with our Robbo (& Mitch, for that matter!) but when it comes to REALLY getting lost, no-one can beat Irish Bob! :lol: (210 miles to go 2½ miles, in France!)

what happend did he take in Nürburgring whilst he was in the neighborhood

We were all at Le-mans, it was Friday 10-30am, and we all go to Indianapolis corner to see the cars. The weather was 'iffy' so we had our roofs on, one of our guys was in a Cobra. the 'gate' off the campsite was also the exit from a number of different areas of the site, Bob was following the Cobra, at the gate you have to 'filter' Bob had to let a lorry out in front of him, when he got out, he saw a cobra and followed it. After some time on the motorway, he noticed that the distance to Paris had decreased considerably, realising that he'd followed the wrong Cobra, he turned around and headed back to Le-mans, finally getting into Le-mans, where he then toured every road in the town trying to find the road to the racetrack. he arrived back at the campsite at 5-15pm, after 2 petrol stops!

He did get an award for it!

post-13-1105956869.jpg

good point! just been looking at the n/w site and theres bout 5 people witihn minutes of me dont want to tempt fate but as soon as i hve my 2b/04 in my palms im joining!

no probs there i drink coffee by the bucket!! ive just been told im getting it bout 2 mins ago and stil have a big cheasy grin!! a friend of mines son works at a college they bought it 12 minths ago for one of there courses pinto gearbox stearing is all in body work is all there needs a loom and finishing off should be on the road by easter! wooo hoooo!!!!:D:D:D:D just gonna print of a club app form!

"on the road by easter"

I love optimistic people,

Welcome to the group, mines T2 when we call,

And Jim has trouble leaving Cheshire, he thinks its North of Lancs (and cant find his way out of Widnes).

He doesnt tell us where we are supposed to be going, that way he never gets "lost"

Mitch