Vortx In Mag

Guest rizla

Guest captn Pugwash

cheer up andy, you could always be the owner of teh first write off in the county and the only person to have on order a second yellow mnr. :p :wub:

They usually let the journalists and the photographers have a go on a photoshoot, then clarkson, then the stig, then the tow driver, Hey did you see the one where they put the car on the crane and played conkers with it, and what about the ground to surface missile one, clarkson didnt like that car!!!!.

If it comes back in one piece I would like some piccies for my website, doing a article on kit cars - 7 type.

Saw the atom at autosport, still like it,

Exmodave

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown
to have on order a second yellow mnr.
No surely he will go for a proper colour next time so at least he will gain something out of it. :p :p :lol: Never mind Andy you'll get over it. ;) :ph34r:

Guest Andybarbet

Oi....... my cars gonna be yellow (when i start building it - before Mr Brown jumps in :-) )

Im married - with kids - and never even got the slightest stirring from a bloke !!

Maybe im a little feminine but i aint queer ! and before someone else jumps in, yes i did wear a pink sequinned frock for a night out in December but it was a one off - OK - never again - and i didnt shave anything either so i dont think i qualify for an official cross dresser ? and i wore boxers under my tights......stilettos killed me feet though - and the handbag wasnt even big enough to fit me phone and me baccy tin in, still - the false eyelashes were kinda nice ????? oh - and the painted nails..... i think im diggin me own grave now !

Enough of the yellow car = shirt lifter stuff OK :D

See Riz, im on your side too mate......well sorta ? :p

Guest Andybarbet

Yeah - just finishing decorating the kids bedrooms and then its all systems go !

Should only be another week now :)

Already got me pink overalls ready :D

See you at the meet Chris, wonder if Rizla will turn up ? You know you wanna Riz.

:D well the feature/test on the vortx has been done,and no damage :p just got to wait for it to be delivered back home,ive not been told what months mag it will be in but i will post it as soon as i know :)

Guest chris brown
just got to wait for it to be delivered back home,ive not been told what month
Could be waiting all year for it to be delivered then Riz. :p :p Also plus 5k miles. :lol: :lol: ;)

Guest micky bigthumbs

There is an add on ebay "wanted vortex engine and gearbox also as many body pannels as possible " MMR URGENT

Dont worry it could be anyone doing a rebuild on a Vortex

:) not yet james,but i do have all the pics that ian hyne had taken on the day,and all i can say is they look awsome,i cant post them on here till after the mag is out so please dont ask :(

in fact some are that good im going to get them done in poster size :blink:

• 2 weeks later...