Allloy Wheels For Sale

ibrooks

OKies chaps I'm selling a spare set of alloys that are surplus to my requirements. They are a set of four from a Capri Laser (the ones with four spokes set in a cross pattern). They are fitted with 185 tyres two of which are fancy ones with central valley pattern and seem to be very low miles and two of which are fine but odd (i.e. different from each other and the other two).

The wheels are in good condition but three of them are suffering from peeling paint/laquer. The fourth is a minter which looks to have been professionally restored (or a gifted amateur).

I'm looking for £20

I live in Darwen

Contact me via PM if you want more details/a look/piccies.

Iain

• 1 month later...

They're still hanging around - and I'm going to be at Stafford on Saturday if anyone not-so-local to me wants to get them from there. They've got to be worth £20 for the tyres alone. They can go for a fiver each if someone who's got a set of 4 wants a matching spare.

Iain

Those are the ones. Mine have centre-caps with the RS logo but they're not RS2000 wheels they're from a Capri Laser. The numbers in the spokes are different and show the date the mould was made so I know mine are later than the RS ones but apart from that I don't know the difference (if any). There was a very similar wheel fitted to the MKI Fiesta (Supersport for one possibly an option on the XR2) but they should not be confused as the Fiesta had the FWD offset. Mine are definitely Capri and have the RWD offset - so they will increase the track of a car with standard Sierra offset wheels. If necessary that means those of you with sliding pillars will gain clearance between the top of the wheel and the spring/upper wishbone.

Iain

Guest Drewsus

I just sold a set of the centre caps on Ebay for £20!!!!!!

The wheels went for even more but they were original RS2000 wheels which are a different size to the capri ones. But possibly worth a go!

Drew