Wheel Missing

Mitch

Hi Matt

No spare wheel is'nt a requirement for the test.I did'nt have one on, can cause more problems for sharp edges as they must be covered.

But it is for the NW hoodies following you, Boy can that lot whine, just because it reflects a little light whist driving :D

Mitch

Well there's a compliment indeed, to be sure !!! Thankyou.

I have to decline any offers as it would mean moving house to the North west where its generally so bloody cold and wet !!

May I suggest an alternative (if offered) that I become the first Honorary member and President elect of the South West Branch of the North West Hoodies and stay living in the South West where the weather tends to be a little better.

Awaiting any replies with great enthusiasm at my possible upgrade in social status and standing as the one and only member of the South West Branch of the North West Hoodies !!!

I thank you all in advance

El Presidente (elect) Robert

Guest cjbailey

Why is it that we hear so little of the other groups!?

I spose I should send off my membership form sometime as it is now under a month before I have to pick the kit up... What is my local group anyhow, and who is the area secretary type thingy? I am on the Isle of Wight (don't see many hoodies around tho!)... I have seen a couple of hoodz on the island recently, but there don't seem to be many kit cars down here at all!

There also seem to be a distinct lack of sierras, especially of the 2 litre non-injection ones (damn it :angry: )!

Hi CJ

If you go to the club website, club contacts ! you will see your area sec listed for Hampshire along with the years events detailed!! This will be your most local section of the club.

Robert

There is a very interesting Hood on the I-o-W with a Vauxhall 16v engine fitted.a very quick 16v Vauxhall.

Its owner is the Right Honrable Mr Cooper whos a very stout (Guinness) gentleman.

Im sure if you contact him he would be interested to see you're car and offer his wealth of information if needed.

Mitch

Guest cjbailey

What type is his then, cus there is an *older* robin hood that I have seen a couple of times outside my place of work in the past. That seemed to be quite quick (by the time I realised it was a hood it was out of sight!)...

I may get in contact when I have got the kit and watched (sorry, laughed at) the videos! Is he active on this forum at all?

Guest cjbailey

I will have to get in touch then!

I saw 2 hoodz today, one over in southampton (almost ran me over damn thing) who seemed to be doing a bit more than the speed limit! Then another one on the island when I got back...

Guest cjbailey

To get back to the thread though... I have just got my third wheel... Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo :D :p :D ... I think I can get somewhere with three wheels...