Exmo.

Guest stuhickman

Guest stuhickman

I don't know whether i should post this or not, but i'm thinking of building another kitcar. Shock Horror on the faces of any one who is reading this. I'm thinking of building a Sumo or Euro 427.

I am going to use most of the parts from my Robin Hood Exmo, basically all the donar parts that i used from my sierra. I have either a 2 litre engine or a 1.6 engine. The car is currently on the 2.0

I'm going to be left with a chassis, complete with all fibreglass and windscreen.

i also have a spare screen.

My Question is what is this worth. The Car has been registered (pre SVA) and the chassis would come with the V5.

This is at the moment in the thinking stage and i'm basically testing the water in respect to whether i can get rid of the exmo chassis.

What is the going price for an Exmo at the moment, as i would sell complete for a decent price.

Guest chris brown

I think the Exmo would be worth a lot more complete than striped with the difference being enough to buy a good donor and still have some left

and the Sumo would be worth alot more built from a Jag.

Sell the Exmo whole and find a new doner for the Cobra,

check Out Steves site for building the Pilgrim Sumo, he started with a 2b then built this shortly after

http://www.softstar.co.uk/cobra/index.htm

HTH

Mitch

If I was you i would sell your exmo as is. My mate has a Pilgrim sumo, he to started with a 2.0 litre pinto in the car but soon got fed up with the lack of power and the thing not making the right noise :boohoo: :wacko: So two years a go we fitted a 3.0 litre V6 into it with twin sidepipes which put a smile back on his face :D but is now think of selling it coz it not got that V8 thump to it <_< :lol: ;)

Guest petespine

I aggre with Mitch, would be worth a lot more with Jag running gear, thus enabling it to cope with a bigger engine than the said 2.0 litre pinto, also cobra`s don`t sound quite right with just a pinto engine.

Sell the exmo complete and start again.

Guest piddy

I'm with the others,sell the exmo whole and get another donor.

Like chris I have a friend that built a Sumo. He started with a ford V6 but has now changed to Rover V8.

2.0 pinto in a Sumo just isn't right.