Sva Pass

Guest michael

Guest michael

Hi every body just want to share my good news ,i have a 2b with wishbones brought last august 2002 and was in for sva on monday the 2nd june in norwich.

The weather was pooring with rain,left home at 6.00am arrived at 7.ooam bit early but wanted to be safe.

had a freind follow in the support car full of tools and bits,the test was done by lez at norwich.

The test was finished at 10.15 am 3 faillure items lower dash radius/brake pedal touching the bulk head when pressed VERY HARD and rear seat belt mounts 1/2 inch too low.I asked lez if i could rectify their and then ,he replied yes bring it in out of the rain and have a go.

11.15am all fixed quick check and a PASS.

The one thing he didnt like was the hand brake possition but his mate said he could not see no problem.Went to get it registered but the guy who does that only works wed/thur/fri dam so had to send paper work in and will ring wed to pester the guy to get the registration done.

THIS IS ONE HAPPY CHAPPY.

PS 86 miles in the pooring rain didnt miss a beat and i loved every mile .ta for now .MICHAEL.

Guest michael
Yes

Well done indeed - not bad less than a year is that some kind of record ?

A

cant be a record .got the reg e.t.c today friday been out for a spin so far so good.i will be at la mans next week ,but i will be passanger in my mates cobra.if i see the hoodies i will certainly say hi.

My mate with the cobra thinks us hoodies are mad but unlike some cobra owners,we dont look down on other people ,but accept everyone and anyone for for what they are .we all have a passion for cars.

see ya soon mike.

Guest mickmellors

So - House prices in Brandon are about to fall due to flashy sports cars being driven up and down all day !!!

Well done that chap !!

Are you making the trip up for Newark - stick a tent in the back and make a weekend of it.

There are at least 3 coming straight from Le Mans !

Cheers for now

Mick