Big Nut Covers

Guest tifosi

Guest tifosi

:rolleyes: If any one is interested Tifosi have now added some large (25mm diameter) nut covers to their range.

Also their website is due to be relaunched imminently to get rid of the embarrassing, non functioning, out of date previous attempt so watch this space.

One final point Tifosi have a new E-Mail address : tifosi@homecall.co.uk.

E-mails to the old address will still be picked up but is not checked daily.

Thank you to all the support you guys have given to Tifosi over the years.

Guest tifosi
:( Sorry Mitch if I have upset anyone its just that I have noticed several of you looking for larger nut covers and we have now addressed the situation in order to help you guys. I have never written on the site before and if there are rules to follow I apologise again, if some one could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated as it was not my intention to offend.

Guest rizla

:D ignor them tifosi,the more manufacturers the better IMHO we are all abit mad in here,but you wont ofend anyone

ps all clubs would ask for a discount :ph34r: were no different(hint)

Guest tifosi
:D The companies origins were in motorsport, as a competitor (drag racing, rallying (including the RAC rally), trialling and circuit racing) and also in full time car preparation and team running in national championships. this developed into parts supply which then took a sideways step into the kit car industry. The name Tifosi is connected with the motorsport, in that it is the Italians nick name for the Ferrari fans in formula 1 (It's translation, humourously for us Brits, is 'Touched by the wind') so now you know. Thanks for the question 'Bloke'.

Hi Kevin

dont worry, but if i hadnt of said it Bill would (hes childish like that),

I can recommend you're service, theres quite alot on my car that was purchased from you.

You could always put an advert in the Mag, that way all members will know about you, and not just the guys online,

Bitch, oops i mean Mitch