Insurance!!!

Guest Wick12

Guest Wick12

Ok so I Don't think my bussinees will be going to A******F*** In the future.

But I must Say this .On saterday 7 May I got another letter from them saying that they would re-fund my money less about £20.00 So I have to say they are up about 70% in my estimation.

I still think all of this could have been be avoided in the first place?saving much heart ache and unescessary conflict.

I still have to get the car insured Huh!

Guest Giggling_Buffoon

The thing to do is tell them that its insurance to cover building the car when you call them.

Adrian Flux do have the right policy available (its about £100) and alledgedly covers accidental damage. I've got mine covered on this.

They did try to sell me the other policy at first, until the girl at the other end realised that it was not the right policy as the car was never going to be finished within the year (never mind 30 days).

If you think you mentioned that the policy was for building a car, then you may be able to get the full refund. Ask Adrian Flux to check their phone calls log - all the calls must be recorded to potect them and us.

For info, its also possible to swap policies (I can change mine from a build insurance to a drive insurance), but you may get charged an admin cost.

Hope this helps.

Guest Wick12

Yeah I went along most of that road but somehow we got off to a bad start. I think In this situation I am quite gald to see nearly all the money re-funded and to start over with another insurance

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chris brown

Yes they did last year. Even asked me for membership number. So if you clamed discount don’t let your membership lapse as it will affect your cover.