2l Injection Vicky Green / Engine Loom

gomatthome

With ref the earlier post on same subject i have similar issues. Help on the following points would be appreciated.

The vicky green loom ends up at the alternator with a plug( i will need to cut off to connect up) but so does the engine loom. Should both looms be connected or is one system redundant.

secondly the vicky green has oil and water temp connections as does the engine loom again are both connected / one discarded if so which one.

the vicky green notes ref to the two wires ( white and white red) being used to power up the engine loom connected at the point of the two connectors joined by a red blue wire. Any help on what to connect up at this point would be very helpful - do you cut into the wires at this point or connect only to loose wires. Also there are a number of other wires comming out of these connectors, many were originally connected into instruments are all these redundant or are any still needed.

Finally with regard to the coil i have a green wire from the engine loom which is fine but cant see where the other terminal connects to, has anyone any suggestions.

Sorry for the long list help on any or all would be very much appreciated and hopefully avoid me sitting looking at the spagettie wondering what to connect up!

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil, I'm sorta getting there with the wiring. I'm just about to try to connect the donor engine loom.

Give me a ring when you're going to be in, and I'll try to pop round to compare notes.

Nick