A Strange Question.......and Exciting News.

Guest boggie

Guest Battery Bill

Boggie

Good luck.

At least you won't have the hours of waiting around getting cursed at waiting for the little ones to pop out :lol: :lol: Joey took 17 hours and his sister took about that long too.

Women have the birth thing easy they get the drugs whilst the poor bloke gets nothing but crushed hands :lol: :lol: Only Kidding, but IMHO there is a lot to be said about planned caesareans

Guest Battery Bill

Matt

natural is the way to go though

Real "natural" having a dirty great needle stuck in your spine, then a pair of dirty great clamps to grip the poor babys head and watch a bunch of doctors proceed to try and pull the little ones head off :wacko: :wacko: because the baby does not want to come out :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway I think boggie said earlier there were complications

Guest boggie
Good luck dude, natural is the way to go though :) Or is it your just late? (Not too posh to push!)

No. We wanted to but didn't get the choice due to a dangerous breech position.

All went well on Tuesday, we were held up a little by 2 emergency caesarean sections so I was forced to wait around for a couple of hours dressed like an extra in ER. However at 12:59 little Amelie was pulled from within Steph's belly right in front of my eyes and immediately proved what a good pair of lungs she has.

She weighed in at 6 lbs, 13 oz and was pronounced a very healthy baby. Within 5 minutes she was firmly attached to one of Steph's fast food outlets and spent the remainder of the afternoon sleeping in her NHS fish tank.

They both came home on Friday and we have had a steady stream of visitors since. We have been so busy since then that I have not had the time to take 'ol yeller' out to enjoy this fine weather!

Cheers!

Boggie