Auto Sparks Loom For A 2b

steve_wilson

Hi every one, I am not sure if any one has had any experiance of an Auto Sparks Loom, I am working on a 2B, which I have bought as a unfinished project, unfortuanetley I did not strip the donor car, I have a big box of wires

there should be adaptor plugs I think along with diagrams, I do not have

but I dare say if I can see one which has been built it will help me a boat load,

I have just recently joined the club so for me it is all very new, as so far I do not know anyone who has built a kit ..... I hope to get to Newark on Saturday to get to talk to other builders, but for now any Info would be a real help

thanks Steve

Guest Stuart Ainslie

Steve - I have an Autosparks loom fitted and working in my 2b. Unfortunately, I will not be at Newark.

I did not have any adapters or diagrams supplied, just an A4 sheet with descriptions and wire colours on. If this is any use, I can scan and e-mail to you...

Guest mark kingston

hi i also have a autosparks loom in a 2b.

where are you based???

unfortunatly i wont be at the show either.

i am based down south in sussex.

mark kingston :o

:D Thanks for getting back to me, Well at least i know it can be done, I am in York and it is geographically a bit too far to travel! I would really appreciate the list and any notes that you may have. My email address is: steve_wilsons@hotmail.com. Thanks again for your help, hope we could meet up soon!

Guest graham dockerill

;) Steve i've got a autosparks loom fitted in my 2B and I should be at Newark sat and sun, look for blue and stainless reg H7 DOK,

Graham

Guest salty_monk

Make sure you fit additional relays for the headlights. You'll need two. One for dipped one for main.

Also you'll want to add in an additional relay & temp switch for an electric fan unless you're going to use the viscous...

I have the colour coding chart somewhere but I'm in the wrong country. Someone else will have it...

It's not so difficult.

Dan :)

Guest Stuart Ainslie

Steve,

I've mailed you the colour chart. I've also sent my phone numbers - You can call me and I will talk you through it and the additions...