Rhe

richard mackay

He could have been talking b0ll0cks too, Jim.

He said it weighed "about 500kg". WTF does that mean? They either weighed it or they didn't; anything else is a guess (which is meaningless).

I'm amazed they are punting this thing out as a "Lightweight" but they don't know how "lightweight" it is. Maybe they should rename it as "Lighter than a 2B"... :D

So naturally I'll be following peter_m7_uk's build with more than a little interest, him being one of my local members and all that.

Another snippet of information is that they may have redesigned the chassis since its first showing (this came from a real expert on another forum who I am not going to name).

The plot - such as it is - thickens.......

Guest Kieran

I had a nosey round it at Newark and I thought it looked quite smart. Obviously don't know what it weighed, but it seemed to be built fairly solid, and now I've built my 2B, Im more than willing to have a go at one.... :lol: Would be a bit of a shame just to put a pinto in it though me thinks..... ;)

Just my opinion..... ;)

Kieran :wacko: