Good Day At Brands Hatch

Guest Guy

:D and heres a pic of bill,about to try 3rd time lucky in the vortx after jinxing the car on 2 other occasions

Sorted the car for the last session of the day....

The misfire was electrics, but we had a problem with the mixture, as the engine was still on stock needles... very lean in the midrange...

Raised the needles to the top as an interim and it flew for the final session...

I had about 10 laps with Marc going full chat... wasnt scared... honest... :rolleyes:

Marc is one awesome driver... and the car is electric....

:D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Petemate

Hi All

Yes, a great day for the first (of many, hopefully) shows there. I stayed fairly late, about 5.50pm. Over the speaker system was the announcement that next year they will put on extra staff to ensure the catering facilities don't have such long waits. They were surprised with the quantities of people arriving.

Best birthday pressie to myself, and the Hood's first show attendance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pete

:D as you may have guessed,i had the pleasure of bill and joey staying at ours for the weekend,

had few beers(i dont drink :blink: )

bill and joey have left now to return home,and id like to thank them for making the weekend complete-------thanks guys :wub:

post-12-1127051685.jpg

Guest Battery Bill

How I Knew that Rizla would have that picture of me stripping his car on site before we got home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway Thanks to Rizla and his family for their hospitality and look forward to Doniongton where I can repay their generosity

By the way the car parts are going fast :lol: :lol:

Bill and Joey :D :D

post-12-1127055892.jpg