Good Day At Brands Hatch

Guest Guy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battery Bill
did you go to the same dream school that battery bill went to?

How did you get on on the sunday then? When you were up against the Big Boys?

Any chance of posting the times for the Sunday event?

:rolleyes:

You do believe it don't you

I believe it He took me out in it and "Nothing" got anywhere near him on the corners, and remember he admitted the "Rush" pulled out loads over him on the main straight he made it all up on the bends. :D

Guest Busa Rush

:D :p i have just got off the phone to duncan he said he did one lap on idle to let the turbo cool down etc this must have been when they got the times?

he did have problems during the day blowing off turbo pipes etc... if you really think a n/a R1 powered seven type car could beat him round brands (and i don't care who is driving it) then you should stop using class A drugs at once!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

also he has done high 48's round the indy track....

dave

Guest steve_m77

This is some kind of sicko wind up isn't it and I fell for it ! :D

As for Barkstone Sunday, you'd better ask John W or Dave about that, my times were about the same or slower than Saturday but Dave put in one of the best times they have ever seen for a road legal car, faster than Billy who knows the circuit inside out and is a great driver with a very fast car, but I'll leave Dave to tell you the whole storey.

If you think Sunday was the 'big boys' what does that make you ? :D :rolleyes: :huh:

Guest Busa Rush
How did you get on on the sunday then? When you were up against the Big Boys?

Any chance of posting the times for the Sunday event?

:rolleyes:

I believe it He took me out in it and "Nothing" got anywhere near him on the corners, and remember he admitted the "Rush" pulled out loads over him on the main straight he made it all up on the bends. :D

:D got to the rafmsa site bill and have a look at round 6...

will give you some lessons next yr for barkston if your a good boy.. :lol:

Guest docter fox

post the official times and let the loosers cry home in defeat :lol:

I think that we were shown that driving round a track is mostly about the driver when the now Mrs Walton embarressed a few people (me included) in her skoda at barkston with a time of just over a minute

PS. I want lessons from Marc in my car next year :D don't suppose he would be interested :wub: but I think I need to learn how to control what I have before spending thousands on a car I won't be able to get the best out of :wub: perhaps he could show a few others aswell...

Guest Battery Bill

Funny how the people who only joined the club for the trackdays can be so Hostile :rolleyes:

I was only quoting from a letter I got from Marc who is an ex touring car racer so he does not need to boast about his achievements

will give you some lessons next yr for barkston if your a good boy..

Probably not get in because all the freeloaders have taken over, Anyway me and Joey enjoyed ourselves so thats all that counts :rolleyes: