Roadsure

Guest micky bigthumbs

Guest micky bigthumbs

Finally ..just got me car finnished for .mot...asked the wife to get all my documents ..and .....the insurance has expired....so they wouldent have paid out if i had claimed for the dammage when it was nicked and returned..and they havent sent a reminder that it was about to expire..then i tried to re ensure on tinternet but got a quote £134 more With the Rh discount............................................. Through Kand M at Lloyds ....underwriter Roadsure..£120.16 .. But From Roadsure direct its £254.00 why cheaper through an agent ..Now i have to make three jurneys to brum to take tools and men return for car for mot then back to get van then back for men and tools

What have i done killed a robin

Mick :boohoo:

Guest Battery Bill

Mickey

We had trouble doing it on the Tinternet, but doing it by phone was very easy, and we also recieved reminders and new quotes when it was due.

Guest micky bigthumbs

Finally sorted the insurance £100 cheaper through a broker than direct..Sailed through MOT all repairs to damaged front ok and hardly noticable.. big kims idea of torsion bar works great and improves road holding .. .set off home and then to the north staffs meet ...Twatted the sump No 4 on way home car now off road again after 1hour ...still must have killed a bag full of robins ...although jase picked me up and took me to the meet and had a good night with a good turnout and met new faces..a few rides and beers cheers to all who attended

Mick

Guest micky bigthumbs

Must have killed a suitcase full of robins temporary fix on the sump works great off to work... a little late meet the rush hour gang ...and five ways island in birmingham a bus tries to cut me up he won... leaned on my front wheel and broke the newly made cycle wing bracket..at least i put tyre marks and dent all down the side of the bus ...it was agood job the tyre sticks out a little from the wing or that would have gone

Mick

Hi

I had major problems with the underwriter that Roadsure use (KGMotor) when I had to make a claim for my old kit car. Roadsure also re-quoted for my RH last week as the insurance was about to run out and wanted to charge £330!!!

I politely told them where to go, and am now insured with Greenlight for about £160 .... far better!

T