Barkston Heath ? 2006 ?

Guest Takumi

Guest megablade

I have done Llandow 4 times now, and would recommend it. :D

It really suits our type of cars as it has a mixture of a couple fast straights, a couple of fast corners and the bus stop complex which is really tight. :wacko:

It's true what Salty said, its only the idiots in Subabishi Novlios that cause any problems on track, and we don't have any idiots do we :unsure: :wub:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Megablade I can recommend Llandow - did a track day there earlier this year. Great liitle circuit that will test both car & driver.

They normally run an open pit lane with max 10 cars on track at a time with normal track day rules like overtaking on the straights only, overtaking on the left only with consent of slower car............

Richard

Guest docter fox

pete, I'll be careful :D I'll just concentrate on getting videos of different people overtaking me :lol:

it would work out at a reasonable price with the right number of people too, what you think John?

Guest salty_monk

I believe we had to have around 25 people to make it a £60 day. My guess is there would be more hoodies than that so the price may even come out a bit cheaper...

Dan :)

Guest John Walton

Right............... lets get on with it then, Llandow is one option, anyone with details please email me direct.

Same applies to snapper paul, not sure where you are based but any info would be well received.

I am about to look at manby in Lincolnshire.............anybody been there? any info'?

Email me at;

waltjo750@aol.com

Tel

01406 365502

07769 717180

:ph34r:

-Some friends of mine got back from the Nurburgring a few weeks back, they went with a guy who took his hugely modified Subaru Impreza - bhp aside, they said the whole weekend was great and the atmosphere was really friendly. Im being willfully dragged along next time they go.. :D

I'm planning a trip in Feb/Mar to visit with a mate, to see what the place is like and a have a drive around as a tourist :) . Its only 6hours/280 miles from Calais, so its not too much of a strech drive-wise.

tak