Good Day At Brands Hatch

Guest Guy

I drove down to Brands Hatch and paid my £5 to get in, my eldest daughter got in free because she’s only 8 :rolleyes:

The track action was superb B) , you can see most of the track from the grass by the car park where we had our picnic. I saw a splattering of kit cars in the car park with a bunch of hoods, not as many as the large shows though.

I was a bit disappointed by the lack of trade stands but all in all it was a good day. I think this show could be developed into an excellent event if there were more sellers, it was mainly centred around the track and needs to expand.

This is the pits -_-

post-12-1126979193.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battery Bill

Cracking day, great weather and great fun on track :D

Shame we did not see Terry and Guy but we spent most of the day at the MNR stand :wub:

I was taken out by Mark in both MNRs and 3 times the cars broke :wub: Nothing to do with me honest, When the car was working Marks driving was brilliant, nobody overtook us on a corner :lol:

ps they had better tyres than Rizla had at Barkston :lol: :lol:

Here we see Steve on the Orange machine just after he had got it all on the grass on the exit of the previous left hander, Have you stopped shaking yet Steve :lol: :lol:

Oh did you get your card back Steven :lol: :p

post-12-1126985052.jpg

What a great day!

This event will get bigger in future years yes it will be on again next year I'm sure.

There will also be one up North.

A big thanks must go to Steve of Total Kit Car and Rizla for his part in promoting it.