The Big Rs Jigtec Project

Guest rizla

:wub: as im sure lots of you are aware im having alot of work done to my s7 by these people,they collected my car just before xmas and i had a call from bob yesterday to say it should be ready in about 2 weeks!.

this in my opinion is damn quick,when you consider what they have done/doing.

1 complete vehicle strip down to bare shell

2 modify engine bay to fit rs turbo engine

3 add strength to shell ie x braces

4 complete respray in subaru blue

5 complete re-wire inc new carbon dashboard

6 fitting new light system inc carbon rear lights

7 modifing fuel tank ie internal swirl pot

8 complete new carpet set to be made and fitted

9 mounting of new rx777 high back seats

10 making and fitting of new hood and side screens

11 making and fitting of a 4 inch bore exhaust system inc custom made manifold

12 fitting spacer plates to rear hubs

13 fitting of dino 280 s/wheel and snap-of-boss

14 full rolling road session

i dont think theve done bad really,i know i could never have got the time to do it due to mass work commitments

what do you recon on the time scale any thoughts! :ph34r:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: that was my thoughts to as i come from a mechanic background i know the work involved is great.

im going up to rs jigtec next saturday to see how they are progressing at the invitasion of bob,he likes to put faces to the names he deals with to make it a more personal service (nice) he is also taking pics of the re-build to use as publicity for what he can do to a hood

all of the above jobs he has done before just not all on one car, he has also done many mods on the car wich hes never done before(x-fingers thhey work)

:unsure:

;) i can tell you all i know right the hood im having is in black(other colors available) it only has a rear window no rear quarter windows(unlike my old one)

the side screens are smaller than my old ones(i presume he means shorter front to rear)

as for price im not 100% sure but i will know the cost next saturday other than that give bob a call he is allways glad to answer questions even if there is no sale at the end. :wub:

Guest Battery Bill

Rizla

That price does not seem to bad really, I bet when you total up all the costs involved in a normal home build it would not be too far behind that (Manhours included)

You had better watch out when the big race with Tim is on, "Bob" does not mind a bit of a dint here or there and you will probably be scared of stonechips :lol: :lol: