28 June Festival Of Transport Show

Guest bettinson2005

Guest bettinson2005
:D hi just thought i would let people know of this show :p it is a good little show with a good turn out of cars (classic kit sport)ect also a small auto jumble and other stalls . it is held in sheffield once a year . this years on 28 june . it is well worth a call if your out and about. also i think its free entry and parking :o show is held in graves park sheffield not far from chesterfield 10am and ends at 5 30 pm. last year over 15,000 people attended . if any is interested in a run out to it i would happly tag along :good:

• 4 weeks later...
:D hi just thought i would let people know of this show :p it is a good little show with a good turn out of cars (classic kit sport)ect also a small auto jumble and other stalls . it is held in sheffield once a year . this years on 28 june . it is well worth a call if your out and about. also i think its free entry and parking :o show is held in graves park sheffield not far from chesterfield 10am andends at 5 30 pm. last year over 15,000 people attended . if any is interested in a run out to it i would happly tag along :good:

Hi,

Might be interested as my 2b is now on the road. All being well, I'll plan to be there. Be good to have a few hoodies there! :rolleyes:

cheers

Terry

Guest Ian & Carole
i was just going to attend :D i dont think my car is clean enough to put in :cray: may be next year when ive spent more money

.............you will be fine we don't do "how clean is my car" do we Chris........ :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest solcol

Im up for this. Just checked my diary and Im free.

How many fancy going, if there are few of us it may be worth contacting the orgnisers to ensure we get a stand.

Any takers?

Cheers

i've sent them a mail (no answer on the phone)

i was just going to attend :D i dont think my car is clean enough to put in :cray: may be next year when ive spent more money

Clean? Clean!?? What does that mean?!

Well, if we want to exhibit, we need to complete a form and pay £2. Forms are available HERE

We must arrive by 10:30am and leave after 4:30pm. Cars must be clean!!!!

What do we think? If the weather is poor, that's a long time to be standing about there, plus i'll be forced to wash the car first ;)