Edis Ignition Controller - Megajolt

Guest Takumi

Guest Takumi

hi all,

I am thinking about selling my MegaJolt lite jr.

For anyone interested,

It is a programmable ignition management system - similar to Omex's OMEM100 , it utilises the Ford Edis system (and Edis requires ford 36-1 wheel and VR sensor)

as used on cvh and zetec engines ect. It does not use a TPS to measure load (Alpha-N), it uses a MAP sensor vs. Rpm (Speed Density)

MEGAJOLT <> EDIS <> ENGINE

Programmable via Serial RS232 to PC. - very easy.!

It has onboard MAP sensor 0-250KPa - can even measure upto 1.5Bar turbo boost.

Fully programmable ignition table for avd/ret of 10x10 cells

Shift light output (rpm or MAP to switch hi/lo)

Rev limiter output (rpm or MAP to switch hi/lo)

4 other user programmable outputs (rpm or MAP to switch hi/lo)

This would be good for someone who has got a big carb upgrade, Weber DCOE or similar, or someone who is going zetec+carbs and needs an ignition system.

I was intending to use this to go along side my Megasquirt, which has since been upgraded to control spark aswell - and so I dont need a seperate ignition controller.

Pictures and info can be found on my site, aswell as a link to the Megajolt lite forum where there are lots of Maps for pintos, zetecs for download

Creaters website, support forum, downloads and ignition maps.

http://picasso.org/mjlj/

All the best

Email me if you are interested, and visit my website for more info and pics..

Tak

Guest Takumi

Some people have modified them to use a TPS input instead of MAP sensor, they say that it works ok.

I have already accepted an offer from board member 'Stuart Ainsley', and it is considered sold.

All the best

Tak

I'm not happy in the way this sale has been conducted. Dave r had shwon interest, yet you ignored the rules didn't post a price, didn't give him a chance and sold it still. Please do not do this in the future, this goes for everyone!