Good Rolling Road

Richard Grove

108 at the flywheel about 75 at the wheels. so pretty much the factory standard figures- not bad for an old girl! :wub: first run hit 118 mph though which was most exciting! Second run he backed off at about 110. B)

:D :ph34r: :D

paul

Guest ant.b

hi all

in agreement with paul , top set up , good day out , apart from my car leaving its calling card on the ramp :o it was great , as for the no shows , you missed out for the sake of a bit of rain , will go again once my 2.1 is sorted out , was using my spare engine made 96 , then 100 @wheels i think so as a spare thats fine with me

ant

Guest mbate

Thank you to Paul and Ant for helping the college trail run the rolling road, it was a interesting morning and was great to meet fellow hoodies.

I'm looking at arranging a run out in the not to distance future to the college for anyone else who would like to run their car on the rolling road (and maybe talk about running their newly built engines up in the engine test cell), finishing the day with a run to a local public house for something to eat/ drink

Mark :D