Ebay

niduncan

Just been having a browse on ebay to see what hoods are for sale and I spotted this one Robin Hood S7 - what caught my eye though was the picture - it's a picture of my car! Somebody is using a picture of my car to sell their unfinished one - what percentage of the selling price do you think should be coming my way?

Anybody know who the culprit is?

Guest crwoodford

Nigel, If you feel strongly about it, contact eBay they have so many rules, using a picture of your car without your permission must be breaking one of them and they have the power to pull the auction. Wonder how he got hold of the photo?

I guess in a wierd way if could be seen as flattering that he sees your car as a good advert for an example of the finished product?

Cheers

Col (Taunton)

I think its been on the road. Brackets for a number plate are present. OK so it's not twisted. Where is the registration number and docs. The seller must know it's worth more with a legal road history. Something else got its number to avoid SVA? Wonder if its got a chassis number. Needs a MAC and may get a Q plate.

Still thinking bargepoles.

Nigel

Guest Battery Bill

Nigel

I think its been on the road. Brackets for a number plate are present. OK so it's not twisted. Where is the registration number and docs.

Remember this is not the car for sale it Nig Duncs :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Poor bloke gets his car put on ebay and now you lot are criticising him for having bent bits :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think EBAY would be my first point of complaint though :gdit: :gdit:

Perhaps you should bid for it Nig then default on paying for it :lol: :lol:

Oh yes and remember Hoodies don't get into a bidding was against each other :lol:

Guest Battery Bill

Nigel

Now if I said how come scotmac has an absolutely huge avatar of 603702 bytes while most make do with 15000 and some only 1500

Thats not an Avitar :rolleyes: its a "Picture" :lol: cant quite make it out though :D :D