Seat & Belt Mountings

itllbedonesoon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Steve (see you soon) I seem to remember your inner seat belt mounts are the same as in Enforcers pictures, just one question though.

Either, I have my aft under floor strengthener in the wrong place or, it is normal for the inboard seat belt mount to be aft of the outboard mount hole, unless you make up a bracket that extends forward of the under floor strengthener .

Can anyone confirm that their inner seat belt mounts are positioned aft of the outer ones due to the position of their underfloor strengthener?

Many Thanks

Nige

sorry for starting this string, it seems a few people wanted to have the last word. :gdit:

I have got my under floor strengthening in place. 40mm angle welded into a 'H' shape. Of which the back is bolted to the rear sub frame flat mounting plates and the front is bolted through the chasis side tubes. The seatbelt mounting angle 'U' has been positioned inside the tunnel in line with the outer seatbelt mounting holes.

using a captive nut (welded) i still have access past the seats to the inner seatbelt attachment bolt.

I am using bucket seats from the scrappy out of an old (L reg ish) honda accord and they fit comfortably into the 2B for width & hight without modification (i am 6ft 1). I am not sure if i will use the runners yet and have yet to mount the seats.

thanks for all the advise everyone :D