Any Idea What This Is.....?

st3v3nw

I did like the look of the Pilgrim Minotaur Mk2 at Detling but when you look closer it isn't so good. The seats fitted are fibreglass shells without any padding and they are fitted straight to the floor. So if you fit proper seats they will be quite a bit higher. But then there isn't too much space in the bubble around the top of the seats. I think I would have trouble height wise with the fibreglass shells. I don't think proper seats would even fit, let alone me sitting in them.

I too dream of an Ultima one day. I was offered one the other day by a friend of a friend, he only wanted £42,000!

Guest Battery Bill

This was a scary time for me at Donington last year when the RH site was next to and including the Ultima lot, we had to move the car so one of them could get out onto track and Joey did it :blink: :blink: £50K in front and £50k behind :boohoo: :boohoo:

Thank goodness he did it right :lol: :lol:

The Ultima drivers all seemed very friendly too, I suppose they have nothing to prove really :lol: :lol:

post-13-1145486929.jpg