Snazzy Interior!

enforcer

Guest paul091085

nice <_< . Thought mine needed a bit of tidying when i got it, but that looks a bit shabby.

Looks like there is a 2nd hood in the background aswell.

Perhaps he builds them to sell :lol:

Guest crwoodford

Mmmmmm Both SUB K's?

From the picture of the damage and the required spares list, perhaps logical to suspect some kind of nearside front wheel incident? (NSS!!) My Sherlock instincts also tell me possibly not kept in a garage? :o

I may be doing this an injustice, but rearrange the well known phrase or saying 'Bargepole and Touchit With' come to mind :unsure:

Not for that sort of Money anyway... although I know BB is always up for a challenge, wot say Bill? :lol: :lol:

Col (Taunton)

Guest micky bigthumbs

Now i do fancy that one...... the loopy jap could go in there and keep my 3a on the road ..if the funds are there at the end of the week i might just do it :(

Guest micky bigthumbs

I do recognise the cycle wing brackets on the car behind ..i've seen it posted looks like copper tube inserted into the steel to make the supports

Guest micky bigthumbs

I was looking at it because i didnt want to get stuck like poor old tim with the car off the road i could do this if cheep enough and still have the fun with mine so I asked the seller if the chassis was damaged and if the car had been written off ..he said chassis looks ok but didnt know if it had been written off ..so he gave me the reg no ..so i'll ask AA for a check.. oh and two previous owners