Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battery Bill

£20 Membership then buy the calendars seperately

£5 for such a good Item is nothing ( I bought 5 in total) :D :D

And £20 to be in such a great club is also "Nothing" :D :D

Guest Bob's Babe

Not sure I'm going to be very popular but here goes :blink:

Membership stays at £15....we have a good balance at the end of this year and even if we lose members we will still stay healthily in the black

We sold about 300 calendars this year at £5 each and made a good £1200 for charity. BUT I have had 7 boxes of these lying round my house since January, along with 2 boxes of envelopes.....not small ones :(

So, we order 350 calendars and sell them at £5 again, :)

first come first served,(less than half of the club have bought one, especially as you lot all have at least two)

if you don't get one, then next year you can store them, take orders for them and post them out, that way you get one :D

I am not happy to be posting out 800 calendars on top of 800 memberships in two months, as well as storing it all :blink:

why not let people buy one if they want one and not force them to have one ;)

Stands back and waits for the hate mail

SUE :wub:

Guest Andy Hamilton

Why don't we do your plan for next year, this year???

If Will is going to produce them again, then I am sure some of the Kent or us Essex members will help get them sent out. Don't forget that the postage system is changing to take account of size rather than just weight...... may need some shrewd calculations!!

Either way, I think just the mere suggestion of the calendar with the membership has proved very popular.....SUE!! :p :lol: :lol: :wub:

Sue

The thought behind it from me was to give you and Tim less admin

As one mail back with calendar and membership in one go you do not need to take all 800 at once if space is a problem. You could always send me some of the envelopes ready to mail and I will send out for you.

Myself and Will put a lot of effort in to them and I felt that having 300 unsold is a shame and disappointing.

stephen