2007 Calender

stevedohc2b

Hi Hoodies

Will and Me are planning to do an other calendar so will need the budding photographers to get out and take some photos of your cars.

If they are from a digital camera take them in the highest quality mode possible.

I have to get the final nod from The M D at work ( been out playing golf etc all week) for the printing to be free have found a few thousand odd sheets of paper which will be ideal.

I am trying to set up an FTP link that people can up load photos to but have to get the pc admin to change permissions so it can be a right only. If not, when I get back from holiday I will post an e mail address . The dead line will be end of SEPTEMBER

So happy snapping

Stephen Altwasser

Can we make it the first of October?? That way I can give you one with Ribbons on... (If it's not raining...) :lol: :wub:

Hope you have a good day is it a wedding?

I got married in septmber and it pi** down.

Da** UK weather.

Stephen

Mike... send some in. If it's going to be the same as last year then there's two pages of thumbnails to fill.

If we do a calendar every year we could watch yours grow :) :D Might be worth getting Darren to do the same ;)

Guest docter fox

salty, just put ribbons on the day before :p

i better fit those new arches when i get back, got a new camera today so ill be taking a fair few! :D

The man from Delmonty He say Yes. :D

Well the M D at work did any way calenders printed for free. :rolleyes:

Now i have to get the minder to do it and the lad Chris who printed this year's has changed press and the other lad is a pain in the ar** some times.

Stephen

Guest salty_monk

Do you want us to send the boys round?? :p :lol:

Foxy - nah the day before that I'll be spraying the rear wings & getting rid of the rust & polishing (for the first time ever.... :lol: )

:)

• 3 weeks later...