Shortened Sump

Knock-on

On the subject of shortened sumps, I have just removed my sump and pick-up pipe to get them worked on. My engine and box are installed, I have viewed the NW site (brilliant it is too) and have a question. How does the new "bulge" on the side of the sump not clash with the clutch cable routing? Am I missing a trick :unsure: ? Any advice will be welcome before I commit to the change!

Thanks

Trev

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the top of bulge is just below the level of the clutch cable eye on the bellhouse

Steve

ps i bought a tiger one and as Dan said well over £100 exchange and you have to paint it yourself!!

pity Bill wasn't doing sumps when i needed one or he'd have got my money

• 2 weeks later...

This morning, Postman Pat brought me a little surprise.

Can I just sat that the Sump looks wonderful. The welding is top class and beautiful. It's all been painted and finished nicely.

£100 is also cheap when you consider that £90 of that is spent on tissue and wrapping tape used in the packaging :p: I'm not going to need a roll of Andrex for months :D

Cheers Bill.

Guest rimexboy
This morning, Postman Pat brought me a little surprise.

Can I just sat that the Sump looks wonderful. The welding is top class and beautiful. It's all been painted and finished nicely.

£100 is also cheap when you consider that £90 of that is spent on tissue and wrapping tape used in the packaging :p: I'm not going to need a roll of Andrex for months :D

Cheers Bill.

Fantastic all i need to know now is who done it and for how much please as i need one done

thanks simon