Sva Manual

Guest nelly

Guest Battery Bill

Bugsy

Once i had drawn my attention from Lopsylu' s avitar :o i would like to say" Yes me too please!" i have been given a copy which has been scaned in but if there is one available in pdf that would be even better

You ungratefull bugger! :lol: :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ungratefull bugger!

I really appreciate the one you sent but as you can imagine a PDF would be easier to read and print off,

Ill still buy you a couple of pints though! :)

Cheers

Bugsy

Taken into consideration the cost of building a kit car

I think £35 is well worth the money,I've got my manual

their are approx 200 pages

I'm sure it's money well spent, but if we have to comply to all these rules and regulations, why should we have to pay to see them? Even if they produced a breif summary of what the SVA would test for and constraints? I just think it is wrong to impose a set of rules on us, but we have to pay to find out what they are.

" I just think it is wrong to impose a set of rules on us, but we have to pay to find out what they are. "

Mat I totally agree with you, but you do'nt have to buy the manual to take an

Sva test,you just need to comply with whats written in the book thats all.

Obviously you could rely on other peoples experiences through these and other channels,to find the information required,without spending £35,that is your choice,

or you could take your car along for the test, and let the examiner tell you what you need to do for retest,and then pay 30 quid retest fee!!!

Personally I would rather have the info to hand well in advance and at least

be as prepared as i reasonably can,for when that big day looms.

Cheers Ian

Mat I totally agree with you, but you don't have to buy the manual to take an Sva test,you just need to comply with whats written in the book thats all.

How can you comply with information you don't know? Therefore you HAVE to pay for the book... I'm taking this argument up with the SVA people at present :) I sugested that the money should be discountable against the SVA fee we also pay .

It's a hard argument both ways, but I do think it's a tad annoying :)