Barkston Heath Dates 2007

Guest John Walton

Guest John Walton

Barkston Heath dates 2007

Sat 12th May The weekend after Stoneleigh

Sat 21st July

£45 per driver, this will include £5 day membership of the RAFMSA, a insurance requirement for RAFMSA.

A maximum of 35 drivers per event.

Given that both of last years dates were a sell out i would suggest early bookings for these great fun track days.

This is very good camp site. See link at bottom of page, bar and resteraunt, hot and cold running women showers and not a place full of yahoo loonies.

Any noise is purely self generated and in the fine tradition of all things 'Hoodie' powered by alchohol and a BBQ.

It is planned to have mucho beer and a BBQ on the Friday prior to both these dates, just to get everyone in the right frame of mind (a frame you put on your head and tighten with a vice normally).

This is a family friendly camp site and event, so dont use the what will the kids do excuse. If they do get bored I'm sure they can be shown how to use a set of spanners or the how to torment the life out of Tim Norman game. Failing that play the 'count how many toes the locals have game'.

So, all you Barkston Virgins................. this is your time, your £45 will give you a bigger grin that most £45 you have ever spent.

Lets have some answers on here from all those who intend to go and to which dates or both.

Booking to be made with Tim Norman.

Any questions on directions, kit needed for the day etc, email me waltjo750@aol.com

Camp Site link

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown
I'll sort out an application form next week.

If it ain't on a proper form I ain't accepting it :p

Thats rite Boss you tell um :p :p

Nice one John there’s time this year to fix car if the worst happens before Le Mans. So with a bit of luck I will be there. That is of cause providing I get a proper form!!! :D :D :D

Dan. Find a cheap flight to come back to see your accountant, dog, granny, solicitor, bank, parents, sick budgie, important client or whatever. If you can fix it to be tax deductable so much the better. Just be there. LLandow and Barkstone last year were such a blast I will make sure I'm back from Oz in time. I will try to get some driving fun in in Perth while I'm there.

Nigel

Guest Ace Fettler

I fully intend doing both dates. Not sure what the other Bristol lads are doing yet, but Andy "Roller" Rowles has a new RX8 that needs its stability testing.

Richard