First Time Pass Ant Brum.

Jez Morton

Yeeeeehaaaa.

I've got my MAC at first attempt today.

Only prob I had was mirror field of vision, I had to lift the wing mirrors up an inch so the lowest point on the test post could be seen.

Better still the nice man said it was one of the best he'd seen, he said most kits he sees go away with a list of problems to rectify. I have to say I couldn't fault the SVA experience at Brum the tester was very reasonable.

A very happy

Jez

Guest Dan_Beeston

Congratulations Jez! :good:

Another 2B Plus in Cov, drop me a PM if you fancy getting together for a run! (Just got mine SVA'd & registered this week) :drinks:

Guest diyer
Yeeeeehaaaa.

I've got my MAC at first attempt today.

Only prob I had was mirror field of vision, I had to lift the wing mirrors up an inch so the lowest point on the test post could be seen.

Better still the nice man said it was one of the best he'd seen, he said most kits he sees go away with a list of problems to rectify. I have to say I couldn't fault the SVA experience at Brum the tester was very reasonable.

A very happy

Jez

Was that you with the car on a trailor on the holyhead road about 7.30 on Thursdat then- if so my mate at work spotted you!

Cheers

Simon

Guest stevec

Well done,

I saw your Range Rover and Trailer drive by my house (Holyhead Road) about 7.30, Thought I know where he is going.

I had my SVA at Brum last Nov.

Nice guy Dave eh?

Watch the speed humps at Elmdon Trading estate for the built up inspection.

ATB

Steve