Rhsc

Guest gdc

Guest chris brown
"...a unigue opertunity.."

<guffaw!>

Why Jon is there another? It has always struck me as being pretty unique with some very novel ideas although not my type of thing I can see its attraction

Well you're both right, sort of.

I deplore the spelling. There's nothing more likely to turn a prospective buyer off than having spelling and grammatical errors in your advert, especially when spell checkers are so common on computers.

I think it is only an opportunity if you have or can get the equipment needed to fabricate the chassis. Also, I read somewhere that Richard Stewart made it because he had a load of body panels (bumper panels?) off some other type of car lying about. I think what I'm trying to say is it may be an opportunity, but only to a select few - to anyone else, it'd be an unmitigated disaster.

Just my opinion here - sorry if it sounds a bit pompous!

Cheers

JonB

Oh yes, here it is

The reason the Rager exists (apart from Richard being an off-road fan) is that he got his hands on a job lot of car spoilers and couldn't work out what to do with them so the whole car was a bit of a design exersise.

Look at most of the RED bodywork and you will see spoilers galore!

Comes off a thread on the Sierra Owner's Club forum here. It's a poster called scotty g (scroll down a bit). The first page of that thread has a reproduction of the Rager brochure pages... and it's another example of me being proved wrong about something... d'oh!

When I first saw it I thought with a bit of development it could be quite interesting but my main worry was as it would get very dirty it would be very difficult to clean as the chassis is on the outside! lots of nice places to fill up with mud. :o

Peter

ps. I think Scotty g used to be on here

Guest salty_monk

I thought that too Peter..... Seems to be a fan of GTS tuning.

Doffo stronger than the box section the locosters use anyway
:lol: :lol: "Doffo"?? Need I say more??.... :D